Berserker's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berserker's End

Message cache and archive of the Tyrian guild Verfolger Company.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our roleplaying experiences

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our roleplaying experiences Empty Our roleplaying experiences Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Mediggo

Mediggo
Admin

I think this would be a good time to gather some opinions and feelings about our past roleplaying experience. Most people who end up in the guild already have at least some experience or a positive idea or image about roleplaying in videogames. So tell everyone else what you think we should do and we should not do or at least avoid doing.

Myself, I've only done a bit of casual roleplaying in World of Warcraft, though I tend to keep a roleplaying mindset whenever I'm playing an RPG. I write character stories and biographies, some of which can be found [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Other than that, I've played a great many of RPGs and I'm familiar with some Pen & Paper RPGs. I have more theoretical knowledge than practical experience, but I try to make up for lack of experience with open mind and welcoming approach.

https://veco.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum