Berserker's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berserker's End

Message cache and archive of the Tyrian guild Verfolger Company.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum opening

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum opening Empty Forum opening Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Mediggo

Mediggo
Admin

I'm happy to announce that VeCo now has its own forums!

We can continue to use these forums to not only document our guild's roleplaying happenings, guidelines and events, but also general chatting. There's multiple categories and forums dedicated to certain subjects, and you will do a favor to us all (and especially me!) if you try your best following them. Note that most forums contain a sticky tutorial post which explains the purpose of the forum in question.

Registeration is currently set as user-activated, so you need to enter a valid email address to be able to register. However, due to unfortunately common forum hackins, I recommend that you do not use your primary primary (double-primary, your most important) email address linked to your most personal, important accounts and services. I also strongly suggest that you create a unique password to avoid your account information to be used for malicious purposes in case of forum hacking (the site is hosted via forumotion.com so they are responsible of securing the database, AFAIK) so do not take unnecessary risks.

On behalf of entire guild, I welcome you to our own forums!

https://veco.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum